Castell Son Claret is a meticulously renovated and privately-owned castle on the island of Mallorca merging nature and relaxing luxury. The Restaurant Olivera, where guests dine on a tranquil terrace with lovely views over the valley, serves typical Spanish-Mediterranean cuisine. Its culinary delights are accompanied by cocktails made with local spirits and natural ingredients harvested in the gardens, and freshly-baked organic bread and pastries.
This gift voucher gives access to enjoy a one night stay for two persons in a Estate Double with breakfast and a three course dinner with a bottle of wine, water and coffee in Restaurant Olivera.
Guests will be greeted with a homemade lemonade upon arrival and will find Cava and a small snack in their room. Access to the Bellesa de Claret Spa, fitness room and tennis, Wi-Fi, parking and usage of the Castell bikes are free of charge.
- One night stay in an Estate Double room for two persons
- Breakfast in Restaurant Olivera for two persons
- Three Course Dinner with a bottle of wine, water and coffee in Restaurant Olivera for two persons
This gift voucher and the corresponding room confirmation have to be presented upon check-in.
- The booking confirmation is subject to availability and black-out dates.
- You need to book your stay in advance and receive an official room confirmation in order to enjoy your gift voucher.
- The gift voucher does not include local taxes unless otherwise stated.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Castell Son Claret does not allow pet access.
- Children are not allowed in the Bellesa de Claret Spa or Zaranda until the age of 14 years.
The hotel’s regular cancellation policy will apply to your reservation. Please contact our reservation department for further information.